Thursday, March 11, 2010

Mimi & Lu loves ME & Blue!

I'm not sure how I haven't mentioned ME & Blue yet.  M.E. is a remarkable gal who took on my line as a sales rep when I was just a newbie. In 2009, she opened her own store in Venice, CA.  I was sad to part ways with M.E., but excited for her and her new journey. And only one year later, what a journey it's been! Today, she not only runs her store ME & Blue  AND designs the ME & Blue clothing label - she finds time to volunteer at a boxer dog rescue, keep up with her blog, and search high and low for awesome vintage finds for her store. Talk about motivating!  If you are in L.A., you must check out ME & Blue- 566 Rose Avenue, Venice California
So today I am catching up with M.E.'s blog and a link she posted led me to this dress  from KENZO.  If I were a 6 foot tall bohemian model, Id wear some version of this. But just looking at it makes me happy and lends some creative inspiration. Especially when it is the most perfectly sunny day here San Diego and I'd much rather getting some sun and gazing at the ocean with Lucca.

1 comment:

  1. Aww! Thanks for the kind post!

    I wore the Sparkle Jane earrings yesterday and I still feel fabulous when I wear them. XO, M.E.

    ReplyDelete