Thursday, March 25, 2010

Go ahead, take a break

Lately, a lot of my day, while not filling orders, is spent doing research which means long hours in front of my computer.  Sometimes my eyeballs feel like they are going to fall out of my head, so I've recently tried to force myself to take some breaks. Today, it was the meeting my husband downtown during lunch to pick up some flowers at the farmer's market. Sometimes, it's fixing my favorite meal. Since there's not much that's new in the mimi&lu world, I thought Id just share some pics.
(my favorite- Anything with yogurt, berries and granola. Here it's my favorites on a whole wheat waffle)

(and sometimes my breaks aren't by choice but b/c Ive got a massive nose poking me for attention)


Have a great day and don't forget to take a break!

No comments:

Post a Comment