Monday, April 12, 2010

Work, work, work, play, work work..

New Pieces have been posted on the website! I finally had some time to crop pics and list more pieces. That "free"time happened to be between 9pm and 1am on Saturday night with SNL in the background (who in the world is this Justin Beiber guy anyway??) and my favorite cookies to keep me going (see previous post) but those of you who also run your own business probably agree that that's what Saturday nights are for.  Recently, I met a buyer on a Saturday and she asked me if I 'worked' on Saturdays- and I smiled. I work whenever there is work to be done- which is all the time. Of course, I make sure to set aside time that is strictly 'non'working time- but Saturdays, Friday nights and Holidays certainly aren't off limits. What makes it okay for me is that, for the most part, Im enjoying what I'm doing so it doesn't always feel like work.

The new pieces listed include the Patricia necklace and bracelet- Its part of my current collection and they seem to be on just about every store's order. The necklace is a great choice for a long necklace (32") that makes a statement. Plus you can choose from 12 colors!

The bracelet version is great because it's tall (@2.75" from top to bottom), comes in Gold or Silver and you can wear it on your wrist or slightly up the arm.

Ok, now time to get back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment