Monday, April 26, 2010

Project Runway Flashback

I've been a Project Runway fan since day 1. The 7th Season just wrapped up last week so I thought this would be a perfect time to mention Jay.  I don't normally remember specific names or pieces- my brain just doesn't seem to retain this information long term but there is one Project Runway winner whose final show really stuck in my head. Jay was the winner of Season 1.   When his runway show concluded, I thought- WOW.  The colors, textures, patterns and personality were right up my alley. I love when art or fashion leaves you with that feeling of motivation. It's inspirational and makes me ,as an artist, want to find a way to evoke feeling from the people who view my work.
Looking forward to Season 8!

1 comment:

  1. Jay is now on VHI Celebrity Fit Club. And his personality is still powerful. When I lived in Philly, he was just starting to sell to local boutiques. Since then, his wit and talent have made him famous. Amazing, twisted style.

    ReplyDelete