Thursday, May 27, 2010

Freeloader

Lucca spends most of his day finding a new position on the couch. I've mentioned before that Danes are couch potatoes but I'm starting to think he's taking advantage of this title. Sometimes I'm not sure how he can possibly still be snoring when his head has been hanging upside down for an hour and all the blood is rushing to his head. Recently, we've taken to call him 'the freeloader' and have been waiting for him to get up in the morning, brush his teeth, put on a tie and go to work. 
We're still waiting. 

(Although, to be fair, he did make it to the top of Cowell's Mountain recently so we won't label him as a total bum (yet!).)

2 comments:

  1. That is awesome! The freeloader, too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so funny! I always wonder how doggies go to sleep with their heads hanging off of the bed/couch. That hiking photo looks like Runyon Canyon without the LA skyline. So cool... And I LOVE your earrings. A couple of years later, whenever I put them on I feel amazing. You rock.

    ReplyDelete