Friday, June 4, 2010

Lately, I've been lagging with the blogging. And not cause I'm being lazy, or distracted by Oprah & Ellen or putting the dog before my work (ok, sometimes but he is hard to ignore) but because it simply feels like there aren't enough hours in the day. I know I'm not alone in that feeling either. Everyone is trying to do everything at once and I'm no different. If assistants would work for coffee and compliments, I'd have 10.

Mostly, Ive been busy putting this new collection together. Sometimes collections just sorta fall into place while other times it takes a lot of tweaking, reworking and editing to get it to a point where Im happy with it. This time around it was the latter.

Thought I'd share some of the pieces in this new collection. It's available to retailers first but will be (in part) on the website not too long after so keep your eyes peeled!!

(see a must have piece? email me for info and to be the first notified when it's available)

No comments:

Post a Comment