Monday, May 24, 2010

New Obsession

I rarely make jewelry for myself. Don't get me wrong, I wear my own designs all the time but I don't often make pieces specifically for personal use.  Usually, my personal pieces comes from either extra inventory, pieces that had slight flaws or old samples.
This past week I had a sudden desire to design a personal piece that was bold, fun and eye catching- using all neutral tones. Currently, my favorite crystal shade is Silver and so instead of designing an entirely new piece,  I thought, well why not stack three Eva's of the same color- and viola! - exactly what I was looking for.

Three Eva Crystal Bracelets in Gold with Silver Crystal. It made an old outfit feel very fresh and new and I loved the combo so much that I've decided to make it a mimi&lu special through 6/7/2010. 
Three Eva Crystal Bracelets in the SILVER shade crystal. Your choice of Gold or Silver wire. (Gold Pictured) I love how the crystals change tone depending on how the light hits it. Sometimes a light silver and sometimes a darker pewter.  I'm obsessed! And you will be too. Reg. Price: 3 for $180, you can get your set for $160. And don't forget, shipping is FREE. (US only)

No comments:

Post a Comment