Friday, July 9, 2010

Playing Make Believe

I'm decorating a house we haven't moved into. In fact, we haven't even found one. Yet, I've found myself stuck on Anthropologie's website putting together my imaginary house.  It's my favorite part of their brand- the home section. I will, reluctantly, admit I have a shoebox of knobs I've slowly collected from rummaging through their store sales -bought with the 'I'll use these someday' mentality- and truly believing that- but secretly liking them just as much sitting in the box. We do have to move soon, so the itch to redo and redecorate has started to creep into my brain. We've had no luck (yet) in finding our new home, so until then, it's scouring the internet till midnight on a Friday playing make believe with my online finds.

No comments:

Post a Comment