Thursday, January 14, 2010

Today, Lucca and I went to Fiesta Island...and while it's not exactly an island of parties- to a dog, it comes close. I've watched the ground go from brown dusty dirt last summer to this awesome mix of greens and Lucca's loving running right through it. I love how it's a mix of all sorts of green- almost yellows to the dark deeper green... maybe my crazy artist mind taking over, but it doesn't help that Im also in the middle of designing a new collection. I love monochromatic anything and while Im not sure it's going to fit into the work this time around, I know it will at some point. Im always a fan.

ALSO- join mimi&lu on TWITTER...! (Lucca LOVES birds..) Here goes my attempt to maintain the social media aspect of mimi&lu..... difficult for someone whose better off with a few pliers and a mess of wire... but I'm determined to try. So follow us and you'll be kept in the loop of new collections, website updates, sales and specials..not to mention LU(CA)'s daily happenings!

Check back here for more information and updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment