Friday, January 22, 2010

a break in the storm...

The sun peaked through briefly today so despite
my sore throat & fighting a fever hang ups I thought
Lucca might need a walk around the block and I could
probably use the fresh air too. I took a pic of these super tall and skinny palm trees that line a street nearby against the brief blue sky. The aftermath of the storms left Lucca feeling like he was a kid in a candy shop- all the palm tree parts that blew to the ground were like heaven to him. There he is sniffing out his favorite. I tried to take a pic of him carrying his prize but maneuvering the camera and trying to walk a dog carrying an 8 foot palm proved to be too difficult. Or so I thought- till I got home and looked at the pics and saw the inadvertent shot of his shadow -- sometimes creations are far better when you don't try so hard. Back to designing...

No comments:

Post a Comment