Wednesday, January 6, 2010



It's been an (unexpectedly) trying process but mimi&lu is just about ready -- Thinking about the 'brand' and where I wanted mimi&lu to go was surprisingly difficult. I learned to let go of some of my preconceived ideas of what I wanted and ended up loving things I never thought I would. For example, my color palette.. pinks and peaches and violets and browns- who knew! I always imagined myself as a blues and greens girl. But when it came down to it, (thanks to some amazing help from a designer who worked on the color branding) I was able to take myself out of that box and come away with something soft and beautiful.


I thought I'd share some of my pics I used in my virtual scrapbook that helped guide the process. Right now my problem is focusing on creating a new collection since I have so many exciting ideas on where I want to go with mimi&lu!
More to come!

1 comment:

  1. your colors came out great michelle!

    it was nice working with you :)

    melissa

    ReplyDelete