Monday, August 29, 2011

Weekend Wandering II

Another weekend of wandering! Despite the heat, we managed to pack a lot in this weekend. Most importantly, I (finally) made it up to the new Nicole Miller store (they moved from La Jolla to the Forum!) and it is AMAZING!! The store is beautiful, roomy and inviting. I am honored to have Mimi & Lu in the store- there is an entire case of it! Lucca loved his visit too:

Lucca makes himself comfortable.
Nicole Miller at the Carlsbad Forum
Lots of Mimi & Lu to choose from!!
Lucca checks out the bridal salon. (Dont worry, he didn't try any dresses on.)

 Swing by and check out the store yourself! More info and photos on the facebook page.
.............................................................................................................................
Other weekend wandering hot spots:
-Davanit Enoteca (Watched this place being built from the ground up on my daily walks with Lucca for the last few months- finally opened and I love it!)
-My sisters house- (Time with the new niece and nephew. No one pooped on me this time so that was a plus.)
-Sushi Diner (Okay okay, I did not feel like cooking, so it was  take out from Sushi Diner - A San Diego Hidden Gem- Delicious sushi, amazing prices, jamaican decor-(yes, you heard me right))
-Free People- (Found amazing flared jeans here! Is it wrong to fall in love with clothing?)

It's back to work now but looking forward to next weekend's wanderings (and an extra day to wander!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment