Wednesday, August 3, 2011

It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas......

It's one of the hottest days of the summer and my brain is on the holidays. This means it's design time! In fact, most designers were thinking about the holidays months ago, but because most of my customers by immediates (meaning, for immediate delivery) I present new collections closer to the actual season.
This time, I've decided to give myself a bit more time to design (instead of my usual cram sessions). This was in part intentional but also because a design came to me and I had to drop everything to hash it out. Does this happen to anyone else? That design led to the next idea and another idea and low and behold Im into designing the next collection. Here is a sneak preview of what Im working on for Fall/Holiday '11..





No comments:

Post a Comment