Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Shake it off

I've been absent lately and haven't had a new post in some time. It's been a chaotic couple months and life got crazy (whose isn't?). After the dog bite incident (which is ongoing), we had to move (on short notice) & got hit by a car (please stop texting and driving, people!) I'm finally playing catch up and in between designing the new collection, working on updating the website and settling into our new home I'll suddenly think, "Did I brush my hair?" "What about my teeth?" "What's this stain on my shirt?" Sometimes I feel like this slobbery mess of a photo looks and ultimately, in the end, we just have to shake it off.

2 comments:

  1. Let's schedule another lunch update. I want to hear what's been going on.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aug! Why did it post that as my name?! It won't let me post as my name. It's Ginger, BTW. :)

    ReplyDelete