Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Double Trouble

It seemed like every time I turned around lately, someone was having a baby. Is there a such thing as baby season? So this weekend, it was our turn and I became the aunt of TWINS!  My sister gave birth to Anthony Leon (4lb 12oz) and Maryanne Rose (3lb 7oz). It was a bit unexpected but all is well and mom and babies are recovering in the hospital. Can't wait for them to come home from the NICU so I can hold them. Nicole expects they will become little gymnasts (taking after their dad, Charlie Tamayo, who is training for 2012) but I'm secretly planning to turn Maryanne into a chic fashionista so I can adorn her in all sorts of jewelry.  Whatever and whoever they turn out to be, we are just so happy they are here and doing well. Welcome Anthony and Maryanne!


No comments:

Post a Comment