Wednesday, December 8, 2010

What's on the Web...

Lately, we've seen Mimi & Lu popping up on blogs and websites from San Diego to Canada! Here are a few of the mentions you can check out!


 
Pretty Shiny Sparkly- Fashion Blogger's "What's in my purse?" episode. (Perhaps some Mimi & Lu?) See the video here or in the previous mm&l blog post.


Mental Detritus- I'm pretty flattered that this Canadian blogger considers her Mimi & Lu necklace her favorite. Thank you, that makes my day.

Resonate.Local- This local San Diego blogger reviews the This local San Diego blogger reviews the Vocabulary Boutique holiday event Mimi and Lu was a part of. It was a great evening and I enjoyed getting to know her too. (PS. check out her beautiful pics of the evening!)

See you around the web!

1 comment:

  1. I meant everything I said about the necklace - I'm wearing it right now in fact! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete